Barion Pixel

This website is using cookies

We use cookies following the detailed regulations laid down in our Terms of use, and Privacy Policy documents for the Onlygoodbeer (Csakajósör) website to customize contents and advertisements, to provide social functionality and to analyze our web traffic. Besides that we require your contribution to share data concerning how you use our website with our social media -, advertiser and alanyzer partners, who might combine that with other data you have shared directly with them or they collected it from a third-party service you have used recently. With continuing to browse on this website you agree to the usage of cookies and to our Terms of use and Privacy Policy.
Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle | Lambiek Fabriek (BE) | 0,75L - 7,7%

Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle | Lambiek Fabriek (BE) | 0,75L - 7,7%



Selected beer: Juicy & Wild Gros-Elle | Lambiek Fabriek (BE) | 0,75L - 7,7%

Further details:
0,75 l
A fresh and fruity fruit beer, naturally based on lambics, with two types of fruit.
On the one hand we have the red currant (60%), on the other hand the Muscaris grape (40%) with an alcohol content of 7.7%
Country of Origin: Belgium
ABV: 7,7%
Brewery: Lambiek Fabriek
Deposit: none

Your price: €17.38


There are no reviews for this product.